Since 1976, the Rillettes de l’Ermitage have been associating the quality of the best raw material together with a genuine hand-crafted know-how with a slow 12 hours simmering process so as to produce their top-of-the-range rillettes.
Thanks to our manufacturing method confirmed by validation tests, all our 100% natural rillettes are delivered with a huge shelflife in comparison with our competitors. (70 days BBD with supporting analysis for worldwide export ).
History and key facts!
- 1976 : The company is founded and the plant for the rillette manufacturing is settled in Lambersart, Lille (in the North of France )
- 1990 : 1st export mission
- 1993 : New plant with full european standards – full national agreement. (FR59 328 001CE)
- 1995 : HACCP and Quality Insurance are set up
- 2002 : 150 tons of rillettes a year. Our quality and know-how are recognized all over Europe.
- 2004 : BRC & IFS certification higher level – first timer company certificated in the North of Paris. BRC & IFS certification (97%)
- 2006 : BRC & IFS certification
- 2007 : BRC & IFS certification
- 2009 : BRC & IFS certification
- 2010 : EXPORT RUSSIA agreement + BRC & IFS certification
- 2011 : EXPORT CANADA agreement + IFS INTEGRITY PROGRAM from Berlin : 94.37%
- 2013 : IFS versie 6 ”Higher Level” 96,10 %
- 2014 : French ‘Bleu Blanc Coeur’ program
- 2015 : A new plant in Nesle – a new agreement FR 80.585.004 CE