Sicilian capers leaves in olive oil - 100g



£9.30 

This product is currently sold out.

Please fill in the form below if you'd like to be notified when it becomes available.

caper berries leaves

125g

Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil 59%, caper leaves 41%

Allergens n/a

Origin: Italy

Store in a cool and dry place. Keep refrigerated once open and use within 30 days